Thank you for thinking of staying with us
– we would like to help you make your holiday memorable.
Hope to see you soon, Liz
Located near the centre of Thurso, Pentland Lodge House blends the spacious luxury of old style rooms with contemporary decor and modern facilities.
As a family-run B&B we seek the highest standards to make your visit comfortable, convenient and pleasurable whether you are a leisure or business guest. We offer:
- a warm welcome
- comfortable night’s sleep
- refreshing power shower
- tasty “how you like it ” breakfast
- high quality service
- help with your holiday planning so you can get the best out of your visit
Our 8 rooms can accommodate combinations of single, double (all king size or super king), twin and family.
All rooms have power shower ensuite, individual temperature control, free wifi, flat screen TV, desk and seating space in addition to the other standard items.
We are especially proud of our easy access ground floor room especially adapted with wheel chair users in mind.
Photographs of all our rooms are shown later and you can select the room you would like.
Enjoy a hearty Scottish breakfast with, where possible, locally sourced ingredients in our comfortable dining room.
We will serve early if you have to catch the ferry or later if you find our comfortable beds too appealing.
Our breakfasts are cooked to order how you like it.
If you have any dietary requirements please don’t hesitate to ask for alternative products, we can easily provide ‘free-from’ products when requested.
We also offer a few extras
- Excellent internet signal for free wifi throughout the house.
- Free access to the local swimming pool, steam room, sauna and gym with our High Life card.
- Complimentary pick-up from the last train (must prebook).
- Snack style supper tray can be provided as room service (must prebook).
- Discounts offered on longer bookings.
- Laundry can be arranged.
- Tourist Information Help with your holiday plans (click here).
- Free Electric Vehicle Charging Station.
- Dog friendly.
Give us a ring or drop us an email
– we look forward to hearing from you.